Beachbody | Shakeology®
Shakeology® is the world’s Greatest value in nutrition.
You could spend more than $700 on supplements, just to re-create all the healthy ingredients in one bag of Shakeology. But why do that . . . when, for only about $4 a serving, you can get it all in one delicious shake. Watch, as super-trainer and P90X® creator Tony Horton helps you check out the savings you’ll discover in every bag of Shakeology.
What’s in Shakeology?
Protein and Essential Amino Acids to help build muscle and reduce food cravings*
- Help build and repair muscles
- Reduce hunger and food cravings
- Promote healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Chocolate and Greenberry Shakeology include whey protein isolate, an easily absorbable source of high-quality protein that’s ideal for building and maintaining lean muscle mass. Tropical Strawberry and Vegan Chocolate include high-quality plant proteins from brown rice, pea and other sources. Essential amino acids, found in these proteins, help the body repair muscle tissue and heal wounds; and reduce hunger pangs. The protein in all Shakeology products provides a highly bioavailable source of essential amino acids.
Prebiotics, Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes, which aid in improving digestion, regularity, and nutrient absorption*
- Aids digestion
- Support a healthy intestinal tract
- Increase absorption of nutrients
- Shakeology contains many ingredients that are beneficial to the digestive system.
- Prebiotics, natural components of certain plants, help support the “friendly” bacteria in your digestive tract.
- Probiotics are strains of live good bacteria that help with the digestive process. They assist the body in absorbing nutrients and minerals, bring an overall balance to the digestive tract, and help support the immune system.
- Digestive enzymes, from sources such as pineapples and papayas, help your body break down food into its individual components, making the nutrients easier to absorb.
- Help promote a strong immune system
- Help increase energy
- Help protect the body from stress
- Help balance endocrine hormones and the immune system
- Adaptogens are special herbs that grow in harsh climates and conditions, at high elevations, atop mountains where the soil is rocky and oxygen in the air is thin. Because these plants have to adapt to harsh conditions, they have highly concentrated nutrients that can help your body cope with stress, provide energy, and maintain a strong immune system. Shakeology has a total of 9 adaptogens. Which is more than any other shake out there.
Antioxidants and phytonutrients (plant-sourced ingredients) may help maintain health*
- Help neutralize harmful free radicals
- Help decrease inflammation
- Help maintain the immune system
- Potentially decrease the risk of degenerative diseases
- Many of Shakeology’s fruit and vegetable sources have been chosen for their high concentration of healthy natural substances known as phytonutrients, including flavonoids, polyphenols, anthocyanins, and catechins. These substances have antioxidant properties, meaning they help neutralize molecules known as free radicals, which damage cells and may contribute to the aging process. In laboratory tests, phytonutrients have shown promise in helping prevent a wide variety of degenerative conditions.
23 Vitamins and Minerals your body needs to function for optimal health*
- Get a wide range of essential nutrients
- Get your necessary vitamins every day
- Make up for dietary deficiencies
- Most of us don’t get the complete range of essential vitamins and minerals in our daily diets. Some important vitamins, such as vitamin C and the B vitamins, are water-soluble, meaning they’re flushed out of your body after a short time and need to be replenished regularly. Others, like vitamin E, can be difficult to get enough of in food. Shakeology Chocolate and Greenberry provide all these nutrients in an easy-to-take form, so you never have to worry. (Tropical Strawberry and Vegan Chocolate do not have the vitamin and mineral ingredients added.)
Click the below links for the complete list of ingredients and nutritional facts for each flavor:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Warning: Processed in a facility that also processes soy, peanuts, tree nuts, milk, egg, fish and shellfish. This product should be used as a dietary supplement only. Those with medical concerns should consult their physician prior to using this or any other dietary supplement.